Health Partners Network offers you and your dependents access to a wide range of Treasure Valley providers and facilities that are dedicated to improving clinical care and reducing the cost of care while providing professional and compassionate care. These providers, along with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and West Valley Medical Center, have partnered with your employer to better manage quality and cost.
Your out-of-pocket expenses will depend on the network affiliation of the provider or facility you select each time you obtain medical services. The greatest savings for you and your employer is achieved when you use a doctor or hospital within the Health Partners Network.
You have three provider networks from which to choose doctors, clinics and hospitals:
- Health Partners Network for the highest benefit and lowest cost to you
- Wise Provider Networks (Wise PPO) within Treasure Valley (Ada, Canyon, Boise, Elmore and Gem Counties)
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS PPO) outside Treasure Valley
If the doctor or hospital you prefer is not in the Health Partners Network, Wise PPO or PHCS PPO, your medical insurance plan benefits will provide limited reimbursement for the costs of a Non-Network Provider.
Note that services provided within Treasure Valley by a PHCS PPO provider who is not a
Health Partners Network or Wise PPO provider also are at the non-network benefit level and will cost you and your employer more.
Find a Provider
- First, look to Health Partners Network for the highest benefit and lowest cost to you.
If you cannot find a provider that meets your needs, then
- Second, look to Wise PPO for a provider within Treasure Valley
- Or, look to PHCS PPO for a provider outside Treasure Valley
Some links on this page will take you from the HealthPartners.net website. Health Partners Network does not control the content on these websites.